NFSM Recruitment 2020 : National Food Security Mission invites application for the position Technical Assistant Read details, eligibility criteria mentioned below for the vacancy.
Name of Post
- Technical Assistant
- Last Date :– 28th October 2020 at 11.00 A.M.
Number of Vacancy
- Total Vacancy :– 2 Posts
- Age :– 40 years.
- Masters Degree in Agricultural Sciences (M.Sc. Agri.) from a recognized University/Institute.
- Knowledge of computer operation.
- Persons with field experience will be given preference
- Pay Scale :– 40000/-
How To Apply
- Eligible candidates are invited to attend Walk-in-Interview/Personal Talk by Directorate of Jute Development, Govt. of India, Kolkata under DAC&FW for engagement of following positions on contract basis for a period of up to 3l-03.2021 under NATIONAL FOOD SECURITY MISSION (NFSM).
- The successful candidates will be engaged by the Directorate of Jute Development Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare (Department of Agriculture Co Operation & Farmers Welfare) l st MSO building, Maz. Floor,Nizam Palace Campus, 23414,Acharya Jagadish Chandra Bose Road, Kolkata -700020.
For more details, please refer to official notification at Download Official Notification
|Download Notification :–|
|Official Website :–|